Citra Alti Sdn Bhd - Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Assist the Accountant in managing and ensuring yhe smooth operation of the finance department.
- Assist the Accountant in preparing monthly financial reports.
- Assist in the preparation of company's budget
- Prepare detail analysis on the actual cost and budget cost for Accountant review.
- Other task as and when required.
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA) or Degree In Accounting with minimum working experience of 1 year, preferably in construction industry or accounting firm.
- Fresh graduate with excellence academic qualification are encourage to apply.
- Highly analytical and committed.
Company DescriptionWe are a dynamic organization in the construction industry and one of the major players in the field of electrical engineering involved in the government program to supply electricity to the rural areas of Sarawak.
We are looking for Bumiputera (Malay, Iban, Bidayuh, Orang Ulu) male / female candidates to fill the position of Project Accountant to be based in Miri.
The candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team, must have pleasant and mature personality with good interpersonal skills, proven strong planning and organizational skills, self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
In line with our robust expansion program, we are looking for qualified and dynamic personnel to fill the various vacancies for our company. If you think you can fit this description and able to work long hours, we want to talk to you.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 27 Nov 2012
Closing Date: 26 Jan 2013
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
If interested, please call Haslinda Binti Haji Salleh at 082 - 313 525 or email to email@example.com.